



For Christmas this year "Santa" brought Avery a little digital camera. It wasn't something she actually asked for but with all the "can I take a picture" everytime I had my camera out "Santa" knew that it would be well enjoyed. I can't believe how many times a day I now here "can I take your picture?" Avery is having a blast and is taking pictures of everything in sight. I have already had to download pictures off her 64MB card as it was getting so full. I am amazed at how well she sizes up her subjects and she has mastered the basic ins and outs of zoom. This may be her calling. " The youngest photographer..." I can see the headlines now. Ha ha. Anyways I am glad she is having fun and once or twice she has even let her sister try. Delaney got a scrapbook for Christmas and today completed her very first page. She wanted to use some of the christmas pictures of her and her sisters as this was going to be a "friends" scrapbook. How sweet. Her are a sample of the photos Avery has taken. They are not actually half bad!
3 comments:
Very cool! She's all grown up!Graham has my old point & shoot (with no film), and "takes pictures". I put batteries in so the flash goes off.
:)
She's very good, I like the self portrait! She must love her new camera. Oh, and Delaney's ahead of me...I have yet to attempt a first scrapbook page. I may have to call her for some tips!!
Keep up the good work Avery. I loved the scrapbook Delaney, you did a fantastic job.
Post a Comment