Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I made a switch

It seems to be the season of blog template adjusting so I took the plunge and finally updated my whole template to the new blogger. I switched to new blogger awhile ago but didn't have time to update. Now adding pictures, links, and changing fonts and colours are so much easier. I like that my header can be my own photo and that I can make the background any colour. I may leave it this way for awhile but I do need a better picture of all three girls. This one was taken on Easter sunday but as you can tell, Delaney wasn't too happy about having to sit on the grass in her easter dress. Anyone who knows her well won't be the least bit surprised. Brooklyn and Avery were having fun and are cute the way they are cuddling. Keep watch for new photo!

6 comments:

K said...

This a great look heidi. I agree, tis the season to freshen things up in blogland. Hope you are doing well.

karen said...

Looks great! now I'm inspired.

(yes, it is 10 to four AM, but Sarah was up again) :(

Vicki said...

Love it!

Poetsch Family said...

Looks great. You will have to show me how.

Karyn said...

Wow. Ya, it looks great - could you put me on that list with Yolanda?!

Anonymous said...

Liking the new look. Not to surprised it's pink though ;o) Suit's you to a tee!