My husband is such a sweet guy. On October 11th we celebrated our 8th anniversary. We decided that because we are going away the first week in November that this would be our gift to ourselves. Who wouldn't want a weekend away with no kids? During my day at work the hospital volunteer showed up with flowers. Being a maternity ward this wasn't unusual but to my surprise today the flowers were for me. The bouquet of 12 red roses drew alot of attention so needless to say I did blush a little. I couldn't help but show them off ( just a little). Thank you Steve for being so thoughtful.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Our Anniversary
My husband is such a sweet guy. On October 11th we celebrated our 8th anniversary. We decided that because we are going away the first week in November that this would be our gift to ourselves. Who wouldn't want a weekend away with no kids? During my day at work the hospital volunteer showed up with flowers. Being a maternity ward this wasn't unusual but to my surprise today the flowers were for me. The bouquet of 12 red roses drew alot of attention so needless to say I did blush a little. I couldn't help but show them off ( just a little). Thank you Steve for being so thoughtful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment