Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fall Fun





While I was slaving away at my 12 hour shift today Steve and the girls went out to rake the multitude of leaves that have accumulated in our yard. Although Steve considers this to be work, the girls, still being as young as they are think this is great fun. I am so glad Steve took the camera out and captured the fun the girls had running and jumping in the freshly raked piles. Brooklyn is loving the camera these days and all it takes is bringing it out and she is already saying "cheese". As I always have my camera out, this is one word she has mastered! Delaney also doesn't mind posing for pictures (and I mean posing). Trying to take natural pics of this girl is a challenge. Avery on the other hand isn't that interested in having her picture taken and really never has been. I hope when she gets older she doesn't blame me for the lack of pictures of her. Here are just a few of the cute ones that were taken.
(in case you are wondering, Avery has her eye patch on, she is not injured!)

1 comment:

Angella said...

You have BEAUTIFUL girls
:)
Angella