Friday, October 28, 2005
Why do we exercise?
As I sit here devouring little Halloween chocolate bars with my little treat monger Avery it comes to me. This is the reason I exercise. Not for the cardiovascular benefits, the muscle building and definately not for the shear love of it but for this, being able to sit and eat treats!! As evidenced by the one large empty box of Halloween candy I will be spending many a night at the gym trying to combat every last yummy, chocolatey calorie. It seems that one chocolate bar leads to another and although they are very small I am sure it doesn't take very many to add up to one regular sized bar. I would never consider buying and eating a regular bar for the guilt would be too much. There is something to be said for the little bars and the seemingly little guilt associated with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just two bites and they're done. I find myself anticipating the next bar before I'm finished the one I'm working on!
Karen
Post a Comment