
Brooklyn is a genius. Only 17 months old and she has already figured out the potty. Well, ok, she has only pooped once and peed twice but let me tell you, I have a good feeling about this. I brought out our little potty and put it in the bathroom about a month or so ago, and ever since she thinks it is fun to sit on it. Now most of the time it is with diaper and clothes on but still! I am thinking it will be easier when she masters talking and can actually tell me what she needs to do but until then we can by chance have the odd pee (if I catch her at the right time). I am so looking forward to the day when I no longer have to wrestle a toddler to the ground everytime it is time to change the diaper, and to think when these diapers are gone that is it forever. Never to look back.
Now back to Brooklyn being a genius, that may only be potty related as the other night she became the princess upside down. She was so proud of herself getting the crown on her head even if it was upside down. She is just too cute and no matter what will always be a princess in our eyes.
1 comment:
She IS cute...as are your other two girls!
It's hard to fathom that one day the diaper wrestling will be over. Then we'll have to seal with PMS & general hormone imbalance!
:)
Angella
Post a Comment