Monday, February 27, 2006

Binge Blogging

I have to admit, I am a bit of a binge blogger. Whether it is from lack of time, or lack of things to say, or both, I don't know. It seems as though I do a few posts all at once and then the rest of the week is a bust. My life is anything but boring, to me anyways, but I am not sure everyone would tune in daily just to see what I have done that day, as my days tend to be pretty much routine. Get up, try to get everyone ready and out the door on time, come home, think about all the house work and laundry to be done (did you notice I said "think" not "do), find something better to do like read blogs or phone friends. By now it is time for playschool pick up, lunch, fight with Brooklyn to get her to nap, wake her up if she did get to sleep, and then it is off to do school pick up. From school I have to watch Y & R, and if it happens to be Tues, Wed, or Thurs, it gets missed due to skating or dance. Supper, baths, stories and bed, and then try to drag myself to the gym. There you have it, my life in a nutshell. Not something I need to blog about daily I'm sure! On the days that this doesn't happen, I am waking up at 5:40 to be at work by 7, to help all the women out there bring their new bundles of joy into this world. I love my job and feel so priviledged to be a part of this very special time for the couples I look after.

1 comment:

Angella said...

Maybe you will be on duty when it's my turn again. THAT would be cool!