While linking through others blogs I came upon a quiz that helps you to figure out your true colour. Now I have seen these quizzes several times before and as a rule I tend to not do them. I mean, how accurate can they be? Well today for lack of something better to do I tried one. By true colour is black. I was hoping to come out pink or something a little more colourful but in reading the definition this is what I am. Some good, some bad, but this is what it said:
BLACK- The colour of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and and uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them-your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind your personality may be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness. Overall, though, black is the colour of professionalism and achievement, which means it is definately the colour for you.
I have to say some of this actually is true, except for the part about being serene and mysterious, or elegant. I do tend to be a perfectionist and if you ask my husband I can be demanding, not always the easiest of qualities to live with. So even though I didn't come out as a pretty pink, or dazzling blue, the questions asked did pretty much hit the nail on the head. If you have nothing better to do, determine your true colour at http//web.tickle.com/color/(I would have linked to it if I knew how)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Heidi:
I was green. I forget what it all said. I will have to post it on my blog. I havent had anything interesting to blog about. I enjoyed the parenting class. See you tomorrow.
Hello. You sucked me in. I'm black, too. Interesting, very interesting. Hope you are doing well. See you tomorrow morning:)
I'm green :)
Hey,
So I did the test. My true colour is Yellow.
Imagine that it is my favourite colour too.
Post a Comment