I have been challenged by Jolanda as one of the people most likely to respond to these questions. This questionaire has been making the rounds in the blogging world and although my life isn't nearly as exciting as some, I have to respond as not to dissappoint Jolanda! So here goes:
1. What is your occupation? Wife, mother, R.N. maternal childcare, labour/delivery
2. What colour is your underwear? pink, purple, blue and white
3. What are you listening to right now? ah, quiet!
4. What was the last thing you ate? left over kraft dinner with ketchup (hey it was easy)
5. Do you wish on stars? No, prayer gets better results.
6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? pink
7. How is the weather right now? snowing unfortunately
8. Do you like the person who sent this? yes, and I will miss her when she moves!
9. How old are you today? 33 if you must know and feeling every bit as old
10. Favorite drink? Tim Horton's coffee
11. Favorite sport to watch? I don't enjoy watching sports but hockey if I must
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? have I ever not.
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? no
14. Pets? no, but the girls and I are trying to convince Steve into a kitty
15. Favorite month? March
16. Favorite food? anything Greek
17. Last movie you watched? Polar Express with the kids
18. What do you do to vent anger? rant
19. Fall or Spring? Spring, I love the crispness and the fact it leads to summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or blueberries? cherries
22. Do you want your friends to comment? yes definately. I like to know people take the time to read this
23. Who is most likely to respond? most everyone has already done this
24. Who is least likely? those friends of mine who still don't blog
25. Who do you live with? Steve, and my three wonderful girls
26. When was the last time you cried? last night as I caught the end of the telethon. I have been truly blessed with beautiful healthy children.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? you mean it has a floor???
28. What did you do last night? watched Grey's Anatomy and went to bed early
29. What friend have you had the longest? my mom
30. Favorite smell? newborn babies right after a bath
31. Who inspires you? my children
32. What are you afraid of? losing a child
33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? cheese
34. Favorite car? my van, I know that sounds boring
35. Favorite breed of dog? not a dog lover
36. Number of keys? too many
37. Number of years at current job? R.N.-12yrs, wife-8yrs, mom-7yrs
38. Favorite day of the week? any that I am not working
39. How many states have you visited? Washington, Oregon, California, and Florida
40. How many cities have you lived in? Abbotsford, Grand Forks, Penticton, Summerland
41. Favorite T.V. shows? Greys Anatomy, ER, O.C. and most medical type shows
42. Favorite activity? scrapbooking
43. How many siblings? 2 brothers
44. Favorite ice cream? anything mocha or coffee like.
There you have it. My life is very full and rewarding. I have found a balance between my two passions, being a mom and being an obstetrical nurse. I love that I can spend time with my kids and still be a part of such an important part of others lives, the birth of their children. I am often told I have the best job in the world and it is true. I can't imagine doing anything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see you did this too. It is neat to know interesting quirks about people (and the colour of their underwear?) haha. Okay- Im off to read your other post.
It's always fun to learn something new. All of us girls should try to get together one evening and go have some greek appies and conversation. I have four weeks left:(
And I'm with you on the ice cream!!
Post a Comment