Friday, February 17, 2006

Template Changes

Over the recent days many of my fellow bloggers have harnessed their creativity and computer know how to update the look of their blogs. I on the other hand have just spent the last hour and a half trying to do just that. Does it look any different? NO! Unfortunately, semi-creative I am, a computer whiz, I am definately NOT! Now people, this really should not be as difficult as I am finding it. I am frustrated and want mine changed now! I am running out of time! School is almost out for the day, Brooklyn won't nap, and Avery is seated in front of the TV so I can do this. I am in desperate need of help. I am hoping that when Steve gets home he will be able to give my blog the template it deserves. Did you all take blogging 101 and I missed the boat? Here is to giving all you readers something new to look at(maybe).

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck! It's a little tricky to do for the first time. If you need a hand, send me an e-mail and I will send you some more detailed instructions than what I gave you this morning.

:)

Angella said...

Feel free to give me a call too (since I'm stuck here) and I can walk you through it
:)

Heidi said...

I may take you both up on your offers but it will now have to wait until Monday as I am off to work for the weekend