Saturday, November 12, 2005

Crafting




Tonight, instead of going to the gym, I decided to stay home and "craft". I am a die hard scrapbooker but lately my friend Jolanda has got me hooked on making minibooks. I have to say I am quite enjoying the switch. There is such a sense of accomplishment to actually starting and finishing something in the same night. Scrapbooking is great for sentimental reasons but in actual fact I will never be done. These are a few pictures of the mini book I made tonight for my Grandpa and Irene. They are leaving tomorrow for Arizona and won't be home until spring. I printed off a few of our family pictures we took today down at Peach Orchard campsite and just added them to the pages. Makes a great way to give pictures as a gift.
The gym will always be there tomorrow!

2 comments:

Angella said...

The mini book is a COOL idea - I had no clue they existed. I might even be tempted to try one!

karen said...

That book is beautiful! I'd love a lesson sometime...
Who cares about the gym when you could get that done!