Saturday, November 12, 2005

I must be CRAZY!

I yet again question my thought processes and wonder what possessed me to venture to Kelowna with all three of my children, alone, with no back up. You would think that the Brooklyn fiasco during our family photos this morning would have given me a glimpse into how the day would play out. Brooklyn when she is doing things on her terms can be such a sweet, lovely little girl, but when things aren't going her way, LOOK OUT! I have now heard the words "mo(no)" and "mine" all to often lately and those fingers sure can pinch. I am sure I have finger prints on my neck. I keep telling myself this is a stage and it too will pass. I didn't have much I needed to buy today but I did need supplies for our Parents of Purpose card making night next week. In the Michaels flyer this week they had on sale a mega pack of christmas paper perfect for the cards. Michaels was a zoo as usual, and after looking around the whole store a sales girl said they were sold out. I drove all the way to Kelowna, screeching toddler, whining preschooler and all to find out they had nothing that I needed. Tell me I was happy,NOT! I am so thankful Grandma and Grandpa were home so after lunch I dropped the girls off and had a quiet wander through costco. I love to shop and I haven't been able to quite understand that my kids just don't share the same passion. As much as I love them I think my next trip to Kelowna will be solo, or with company of the adult persuasion.

No comments: