Sunday, November 13, 2005
Family Skate
There aren't that many days in our busy lives when we can get out as a family and just have fun. Today was one of those days, well afternoons, where all of us spent time together. Steve bought himself some skates the other day and we all treked to the rink for the family skate. Delaney and Avery have been in Canskate since September and it amazes me the daily improvement I see in them. It makes me feel good that they are out getting exercise and helps me to rationalize the time they do spend in front of the TV. Brooklyn on the other hand has to sit in the stroller. This lasted about 20 minutes, just about the time Steve's new skates were hurting his feet, so the 2 of them were done. I can't wait until next year and we try her on skates. Skating brings back memories of my childhood as many a Sunday afternoon was spent public skating. I love that we can spend time together doing something we all, or most of us enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment