Tuesday, November 01, 2005

sweet kisses and bedtime snuggles

I can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying Brooklyn at 18 months. Yes there are the frequent meltdowns when things don't go her way but the loving hugs and kisses more than make up for these. Our pre bedtime cuddle has turned into a rock in the rocking chair, Brooklyn snuggling into me with me singing a few songs. I remember doing the very same thing with Delaney and it seems so long ago now. Avery was quite a bit busier at this age, not wanting to sit and cuddle. At just a few notes into a song she would put her hand over my mouth as if to say "don't sing to me". (She now is the most cuddley of all but still won't let me sing. I am not that bad!) I could sit and rock Brooklyn forever and hope it will be a long time before she decides she is too big.

1 comment:

Angella said...

Nathan is my cuddler. Though he'll hug and kiss ANYONE - not just me :)