Friday, November 25, 2005
My Guestbook
In case you haven't noticed, I managed to add a guestbook to my blog. It did take forever, being as computer illiterate as I am but for those of you reading this without a blogger account you can now sign in and leave comments if you wish. It is neat to see who really reads what I have posted. I hope soon to figure out how to link up with all of my blogger buddies, but I think I actually need someone to come over and help. Any takers???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Heidi,
I always love to check on your blog to see the girls...they are growing up so fast!!! You are doing great with the pictures you take. I really love the family picture you posted. Sounds like life is going well for you all.Happy New year to you and Steve and the girls. Love jean from Alberta
Post a Comment