

I am so proud of my girls and the bond of friendship and love that continues to form between them, especially between Delaney and Brooklyn. Despite their 5 year age difference the two of them seem to be the closest. Maybe it is the fact that Delaney is like a little mother to her. Brooklyn at this point doesn't mind following Delaney and quite enjoys being mothered. I think Delaney is happy that Brooklyn is happy doing this. I often overhear little conversations that Delaney has with Brooklyn and they sound so sweet. I can't wait until Brooklyn can hold up her end of the conversation. Last night watching Funniest Home Videos Brooklyn crawled up onto the couch, cuddled in with Delaney and sat for probably 20 minutes. I couldn't help but snap a couple of photos. Avery and Delaney also get along for the most part. They really enjoy each others company and being girls have alot of the same interests. Avery loves Brooklyn just as much as Delaney and on our outings Brooklyn is so cute toddling along holding Avery's hand. Even being the middle child, Avery gets lots of opportunity to be the big sister. I hope as the years pass the girls will realize how special it is to have each other.
2 comments:
So cute! I love watching my two boys interact too.
Siblings can have issues, but they can also be the best friends you could ever hope for :)
Awesome pictures. Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe she sits still for so long.
Post a Comment